Our organization and management team are actively involved in industry associations and contractor certification programs in California including:
- ABC Association of California
- Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute (CRSI)
- Avetta (formerly PICS – the Contractors Choice)
- Contractor Scorecard
Tami Chapman, our Business Operations Manager, serves on the Executive Board of ABC Central California Chapter, is the current President of ABC of California, and is a board member for the Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Kern County.
Mike Hill Sr. serves as the Vice Chairman of the California Construction Advancement Group (CCAG), which works in three distinct areas on behalf of merit shop contractors and their workers: research, education and industry advancement. The CCAG advocates for a fair and open bidding process for merit shop workers and contracts that are pursing public and private projects.
In Canada, our management team has been very active in many aspects of the overall construction industry as a means to contribute to, improve and transform the steel fabrication and installation aspect of construction. We continue to be involved in key industry associations such as:
- Independent Contractors Business Association (ICBA)
- BC Construction Industry Training Organization (CITO)
- Member of the Schnell Reinforcement Processing Equipment network
- Member of the Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton and Saskatchewan Regional Construction Associations
- Norm Streu, President and COO, is a regular speaker at BUILDEX in Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary.
BUILDEX Vancouver is Western Canada’s largest tradeshow and conference for the Construction, Renovation, Architecture, Interior Design and Property Management industries. With over 600 exhibits, and more than 70 educational seminars BUILDEX attracts over 14,000 attendees annually in each region.
He is also a contributing writer for:
- The Journal of Commerce
- Business in Vancouver
- Construction Business Magazine